Tier 1 Wednesday Care
REGISTRATION OPENS 8/19/20 at 8 AM and CLOSES 8/24/20 at noon.
The school-age care for children of critical workers is intended for extreme circumstances in which no parent or guardian is at home, due to employment as a critical worker.
Learn more at MDH: School Age Care Guidance and FAQ (revised 8/18/20)
Eastern Carver County Schools offers limited child care at no cost for parents who are Tier 1 Essential workers. Space is limited. Care is offered during normal school hours only.
At this time, childcare requests are being accepted for parents/children who meet the following criteria:
- K-5 students
- Children must be enrolled in Eastern Carver County Schools.
- Parents must have no other options for child care
- Parents must meet the Tier 1 eligibility requirements as mandated and outlined by the Governor’s Executive Order
- Healthcare and public health
- Law enforcement, public safety and first responders
- Food and agriculture
- Judicial Branch (essential services)
- National Guard (activated under a Governor Executive Order)
- Educators in pre-K through grade 12 settings
- School staff caring for children of critical workers
- Child care and school-age care providers
You will be asked to submit a letter of authorization/requirement to work in a Tier 1 occupation.
Please send your authorization letter to: JohnstonJ@district112.org subject: Tier 1 Letter
Upon completion of registration choose "Continue without Saving a Payment Method'